They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes this ain’t exactly right. Distance overlapping, positions, and timing can sometimes create a brand new perspective of a photo. Here, a collection of top 10 weird and wonderful pictures. These truly amazing pictures are taken from TotallyCoolPix.
Take a cool look at Top 10 Weird and Wonderful Pictures.
1. Two-year-old chimpanzee Do Do bottle feeds milk to Aorn, a 60-day-old tiger cub, at the Samut Prakan Crocodile Farm and Zoo on the outskirts of Bangkok.
2. Military frogmen practice during a national day rehearsal at the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall in Taipei.
3. Shinmoedake volcano erupts between Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefectures, in this aerial view taken January 28.
4. Swiss acrobat Freddy Nock balances on the cable of a funicular on Mount Corvatsch (3,303 m/9,908 ft) near the Swiss mountain resort of St. Moritz. Nock walked down over a distance of some 1,600 metres (5,249 ft) from the mountain station of the cable car in 3,303 metres (10,836 ft) altitude to the middle station.
5. Switzerland’s photographer Denis Balibouse files his pictures under a full moon from Mont-Cenis Pass road in Lanslebourg during the Grande Odyssee sled dog race.
6. Army soldiers display their skills as they glide on ropes during a military parade to celebrate the 68th anniversary of Lebanon’s independence day in downtown Beirut November 22.
7. S.x workers wearing skeleton masks, which represent the Day of the Dead, participate in a procession in Mexico City .
8. Revellers enjoy a thrill ride at the opening of the world’s biggest beer fest, the Munich Oktoberfest, in Munich.
9. Divers from the Prefectura Naval Argentina inspect the Rio Limay covered with ash from Chile’s Puyehue-Cordon Caulle volcano chain at the mountain resort of San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina’s Patagonia.
10. Army servicemen sit on the ground as they watch a woman walk past, while waiting for instructions, during a rally near the parliament headquarters in Bishkek.
10. A crane eats a fish from a tub of fish at a wholesale market at a fish harbour in Mumbai.